“Survival Island – Escape from a Desert Island” Walkthrough Post #5: Mini Games
- Fishing and chopping trees
- This needs should be done often especially fishing, because in the later recipes there are a lot of ingredients that can only be obtained through fishing.
- Making and upgrading your fishing rods and axes should be a top priority
- Fishing only takes up 1 stamina point at a time
- Slow downs may occur randomly during fishing, happens more often as the fishing pole is upgraded
- Chopping trees requires a lot of stamina depending on the axe used and the type tree chopped
- Palm and cedar are easy, teak is the most difficult uses the most stamina
*See below for screenshots of the mini games and a list of items that are be found through fishing & chopping trees.* Continue reading
Gummy Tsureta/Gumi Tsureta/Gummi Tsureta/Gummy Candy
Brand: Kracie Continue reading
Crayon Shin Chan Butt Pudding 2
Brand: Heart Continue reading
“Survival Island – Escape from a Desert Island” Walkthrough Post #4: Map of the game.
*See below* (UPDATED – to include a close up of the Main Island)
- On any of the islands (except the one marked useless), just walk towards/into the bush or forest and you will enter the area. Continue reading
“Survival Island – Escape from a Desert Island” Walkthrough Post #3: Recipes from the Game that are not in the ‘Make’ list.
- These do not need research.
- Making some of these triggers the research of items that are on the ‘Make’ list.
- Go to ‘Items’ or ‘Tools’ list in the game and select the one you want to use then select the second material from the ‘Items’ list.
“Survival Island – Escape from a Desert Island” Walkthrough Post #2: Recipes from the Game.
- If done correctly a recipe is always obtained after 2 researches. Incorrect materials used in research hinders the progress greatly.
- These recipes are found in your ‘Make Menu’ under ‘Artifact Recipes’
In order of research time needed: Continue reading
“Survival Island – Escape from a Desert Island” Walkthrough Post #1: The Book.
- Each page in the book contains 30 items.
- There is a total of 180 items to collect/make to fill out the book.
In order from the first row (top) to the last (bottom), from left to right: Continue reading
Survival Island – Escape from a Desert Island
Survival Island – Escape from a Desert Island is an iPhone game from Nicobit (Japanese Gaming Company) with a pixelated art style. I’m usually not one to finish a game, much less playing it twice but this game really captivated me. It was easygoing, slow paced yet challenging enough to keep me engaged. Very high replayability.
After 2 playthroughs I realized that there are no proper walkthroughs for this game and took it upon myself to create one. With that said this will be divided into 7-10 posts (otherwise it would be too long to include everything here). After all the posts have been published I will create a master post to include all of the links to them. They will be based on the Book, Recipes, Map, Mini Games, Important Quests, Recipes after the Book has been Completed, and Tips. Hope this is helpful to some of you and enjoy the game!
*All images are screenshots from my phone during gameplay*
*The game is available on iOS and Android*
Nerunerunerune Candy Paste – Soda Flavored
Brand: Kracie Continue reading
Moko Moko Mokolet – Toilet Candy!